Thursday, May 04, 2006

As I got dressed this morning, I realized I am in desperate need of some new threads. Being off work for over year on maternity leave, and the "wonderful" changes my body has gone through after having two kids, my wardrobe needs a major upheaval. Working in the government, it is way too easy to be complacent about fashion and wear jeans and t-shirts every day. I don't want to be complacent. Ottawa has some great new shops that I need to check out. I used to pride myself on knowing all the hot spots to shop, but I realize in past year stores have popped up, mostly on Dalhousie that I never even realized existed! And they all haver super-cool names! Now, the challenge is to see if the little rugrats will give Mommy some time to go shopping (I don't want to bring them with me - an afternoon of shopping is an afternoon of pretending I don't have kids, as far as I am concerned).

No comments: