Wednesday, April 04, 2007



Little Napolean

She's all of three feet tall, but Edie somehow managed to kick Jo out of bed at three o'clock this morning. We have a king sized bed, but apparently Edie feels it just isn't big enough for the three of us. When the alarm went off this morning, I found poor Jo stretched out on the couch - actually he looked pretty comfortable out there. Do you ever feel like it will never end, this not so fun game of musical beds? Edie's under the weather with a cold, but as soon as the nose is running clear, I see some crying in the future so Jo and I can reclaim our bed.

Grace has been doing much better, only yelling out once in the middle of the night for someone to turn her light on. She's come a long way (I wonder if the bribes did it for her?) I just bought her the game "Operation" as a special gift for doing so well at night. I think I'm just as excited as her to play it!

And now for something completely different, check this out! Made me giggle...

No comments: