Wednesday, April 11, 2007



I’m in a fan-freaking-tastic mood this morning. Let me give credit where credit is due:

• Thank you Elvis Presley for my great mood this morning as I listened to him on my MP3 this morning
• Thank you Rochelle for my great haircut (STRANGERS are giving me compliments on my bangs – who knew!?)
• Thank you sun for finally shining and injecting a little vitamin D into my life
• Shout out to Edie and Grace for not waking up once in the night
• Another shout out to Jo for not snoring last night
• Thank you to the weird homeopath guy at the health food store yesterday who looked into my eyes and told me what ails me (no, seriously, this guy was good – just by looking at my eyes he know that I had trouble with my kidneys 10-12 years ago….) and for telling me what to do about it
• Thanks to Grace’s day care for discovering that Grace will eat her cheese sandwich if they microwave it
• Thanks to Edie’s care giver for buying her a backpack filled with fake lipstick, nail polish, a cell phone, sunglasses and keys – there is nothing cuter than watching Edie being a Ms. Thing and using all these accoutrements
• Thank you YouTube for this (and to Spankygirl for bringing my attention to it)
• Thank you Heather O’Neill for writing Lullabies for Little Criminals – it’s one of the best books I’ve read in a long time
• Thank you Larry Birkhead for being DanniLynn’s father instead of Howard K Stern. Don’t turn out to be a dick.

No comments: