I WILL blog about New York, I'm just a short snippet kinda girl and there is so much to say so I am going to wait until I have the energy to write all about it.
I am going to document what I bought though:
1) Pair of clogs (ummm, hellloooo, they are in alllll the magazines right now)
2) Adorable top that I want to look good on me, but doesn't because my boobs are too big, but if I wear three sports bras and strap 'em down it could potentially look like it's supposed to look.
3) Jeans. Jeans that make my legs look like they go on for miles and miles. Paired with les clogs and strapped down boobs-shirt, ooo-la-la.
4) Suit jacket. Made of sweatshirt material, lined with silk. It's freaking nirvana! I'm wearing sweats to work, but no one can protest because it has a fancy silk lining! Take that Mr. Man!
5) Balloon boats, fake poop and some other stuff (for my hyuk hyuk side).
6) Jeans that are more casual, but make me feel like I might look a little like Jennifer Aniston on a fat day, so that's good for me.
7) Fun things you can only buy in american grocery/drug stores like odd flavoured chips and stuff.
8) Marlboro (Lights, I'm just a little bad ass, and only about once a month).
9) An orange purse. You might want to lick it next time you see me. I might let you.
Okay, that's all I can remember, but I haven't blogged in ages and will use this post as a place holder.