Monday, June 16, 2008

What I did with diaper wipes this weekend:

-cleaned chocolate off my cashmere sweater

-cleaned bathroom counters quickly before onslaught of father’s day visitors arrived

-cleaned dust off of entertainment unit

-polished my back high heel shoes

-polished my new social distortion belt buckle (it’s so purty)

-wiped freezie stains off my children’s faces

-wiped evidence of chocolate binge off of my face

-wiped marker stains off of walls

-wiped aftermath of artistic frenzy off of the dining room table (water colours + three year old + six year and a brief introduction to the works of Jackson Pollock = one helluva mess)

-wiped pollen off of deck furniture

-squished bugs

-cleaned dust off dashboard of mini-van

-wiped down leather chairs (that never get used but always get dirty?)

I’m sure there is more, but I’m impressed with the list thus far. I’m also a little freaked that I wiped my children’s bums with something so…..effective.

4 comments:

alison said...

Great list! I used them to remove make up, and clean the dashboard of the car. Take that Armor-All.

Gleemonex said...

Is there ANYTHING a baby wipe can't do???

I plan to have these in strategic locations all over the house and car long after the baby gets competent at wiping her own bum. They are GOLD, I tell you. Gold.

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

they are GREAT makeup removers also when you are too tired/drunk/dont give a damn to do it the proper way :)

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I still buy them by the gross, and my kids are 12 and 14! They ROCK!