Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Okay- I saw this here and decided to do it. I love music and am always interested in what inspires others - and I would love to learn about the folks who read this. It’s all about the music. Here goes:

What’s your ringtone? Whole lotta love, Zeppelin

What’s the most incongruous song on your mp3 player? (ahem) London Bridge by Fergie

What is the one genre of music you cannot stand? Not sure what it would fall under, but whatever Nickelback falls under

What’s your desert island disc? Goodfellas soundtrack

What’s your secret musical weakness? Fergie, Kylie Minogue, Justin Timberlake. You get the picture.

Do you play a musical instrument? Used to hammer away at the piano and play a painful flute. I daydream about being bass player in a punk band – does that count?

Best makeout song, ever: Heroine (Velvet Underground); Kiss Me Deadly (Generation X)

Best driving song: Highway 101, Social Distortion

One song that you think everyone should read the lyrics of: Have to think about this one….

Is downloading music for free a sin? Not a sin.

Do you karaoke? Nope

One musician you would happily whore yourself to: Mike Ness

First album you ever bought: AC/DC Back in Black

Most recent album you bought: Social Distortion Greatest hits

Favorite Beatles song (oh come on, everyone has one): Twist and Shout (ever since Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)

One song that represents your teenage years: Early teen: Cherry Bomb (the Runaways) Late teen (Friday, I’m in Love, the Cure)

One song that represents your 20s: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (John Lee Hooker)

One song that represents where you are right now: Don’t Take me for Granted (Social Distortion)

One song that represents your blog: Nena - 99 Luftballons (I don’t get it, but I like it!)

Your turn!

1 comment:

phisherman said...

What’s your ring tone? I have a shitty Nokia phone. My ring tone is Futuristico

what’s the most incongruous song on your mp3 player? I haven’t listened to my mp3 since I lasted worked out. I can’t remember it has been weeks

what is the one genre of music you cannot stand? Nickel back and anything country. I find it painful.

What’s your desert island disc? Reservoir dogs soundtrack

what’s your secret musical weakness? Tom Jones

Do you play a musical instrument? I to dream about playing guitar. I have asked for guitar lessons but no one takes me serious.

Best make out song, ever: I don’t need music to make out.

Best driving song: Anything by Sabbath

One song that you think everyone should read the lyrics of: Have to think about this one….

Is downloading music for free a sin? Not a sin. It is good

Do you karaoke? Oh ya! We are on our second machine.

One musician you would happily whore yourself to: Edge is that is name from U2

First album you ever bought: Van Halen the one with the baby on the cover.

Most recent album you bought: download for free.

Favorite Beatles song; Black bird

One song that represents your teenage years: Late teen (Friday, I’m in Love, the Cure)

One song that represents your 20s: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (John Lee Hooker) I have to agree.

One song that represents where you are right now: I don’t wanta go to rehab baby.

One song that represents your blog: I don’t have a blog. I just enjoy reading yours.